Monday 21 December 2009

Bing!

Ideas are a flowing after the current flurry of snow and cold winter nights wrapped up with blanket and notebook.
I want to go back to a previous project which looks at unseen street sculptures, tiny or large objects that form intriguing compostions in thier natural or sometimes urban environment.
As always I want to research research research! Ive started with a few favourites for mudane but imaginative compositions from Richard Wentworth and Wolfgang Tillmans. I would love to find something new here, an inbetween.

Heres my current inspirations for today, mostly photography based opps.

Richard Wentworths 'Untitled'



Wolfgang Tillmans 'Untitled'



And some of my favourites from flickr and etsy:




Love these pressed leaf buttons, and her illustrations are beautiful, take a look see.



watersounds


Also this polaroid by Stuart Woodman


I want to find this place! Well something just as lovely here. Love that its in nostalgic polaroid too, makes it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment